Where to Cool-It With the Kids at Some of the Best Splash Pads in Connecticut
Do your kids get a bit cranky on a hot sticky summer day? Take them to where the water fun is!
We pretty much all know that most kids could spend all day in the water on a hot sticky muggy summer day. If you’re looking for a change of pace from the pool or the sprinkler, Connecticut has a bunch of places called Splash Pads, where the kids can have all sorts of splashy fun. Here’s a list of some of the Splash Pads thanks to placesforkidsct.com!
- Roger’s Park ( 21 Memorial Drive in Danbury) – The Roger’s Park Spray Park is open from 11am to 7pm during the summer.
- The Fish Pond at Quassy (2132 Middlebury Road in Middlebury) – The Fish Pond is geared towards the younger kids. Call 203-758-2913.
- Splash Away Bay Water Park at Quassy – Anyone can play at Splash Away Bay! Make sure to stand under the 300 gallon bucket that pores water right on top of all the water lovers.
- The Spray Bay (Recreation Center at 195 Danbury Rd. in Ridgefield) – Opened to the public everyday until September 3. A day pass is $10 for kids unless you have an All Family Inclusive Membership.
- The Dinosaur Place – (Nature’s Art Village, 1650 Hartford-New London Turnpike, Montville, CT.) If your child is really into dinosaurs, this would be an amazing day trip! 40 Amazing dinosaurs in New England’s largest splash pad. For more info, call 860-443-4367.