What Did You Miss at the Ethan and Lou St. Patrick’s Day Party?
Do you like to party? We sure do, we do it as often as possible and this past Saturday was a party like you read about. We had an Ethan and Lou St. Patrick's Day party at Tiger's Den in Ridgefield, CT. Here we are with the owner, our buddy, Joe.
Here's Ethan and I posing for some reason.
So other than stupid photo ops, what did you miss? Here are just some of the highlights.
- As I mentioned early in this blog, the young lady in the first picture is showing off her green thong to win tickets. Score.
- We met Dona from the Republic of Georgia. Ethan made the mistake of calling her Russian, we got a history lesson in a hurry and it was fantastic.Dona is pictured below middle.
- We met Scott the exotic meats dealer. You want Yak? You want Kangaroo? Scott has it. Now I just have to find his business card because everyone I know is getting Alpaca meat for XMAS. The only photographic evidence I have that Scott exists is below. He's on the left in the green hoodie. Sure it's blurry but I needed to prove that he is real. I could not believe I actually met an exotic meats dealer.
- We met Gretzky. Gretzky claims to be related to "The Great One." Yes, you heard that right. Gretzky claims to be related to Wayne "Friggin" Gretzky. He's also into theoretical music. That is music that exists only in theory. He was also in a death metal band in the 1980's. I have no photos of Gretzky, this is regrettable for me because he is deliciously weird.
- We met Valerie who won tickets by proving to us that she had prophylactics in her purse. I call them "rubbers." She is the one in the middle being boxed out by two guys who apparently don't get enough attention.
- My lovely wife was in attendance. She left her resting bitch face home for the evening.
Drinks were flowing, lies were told, songs were sung. A good time was had by all. Now the next time I tell you we are throwing a party, don't miss it. Not attending Ethan and Lou parties is silly, don't be silly. Be better. Live a better life, choose a better path.