The Most Difficult GNR Trivia Ever
People lost their mind on Day 1 of our Rock and Roll trivia game trying to get their hands on our GNR tickets. Tomorrow's questions won't be any easier but I can give you a sneak peek at some of them now.
Here are a few:
- What now deceased Blind Melon front man sang backing vocals on the Guns and Roses song: "Don't Cry?"
- On the Guns and Roses/Metallica co headlining tour of 1992 Axl Rose caused a riot by leaving the stage in what city?
- What is Slash's date of birth?
- What is the name of Black Sabbath's original drummer?
- What is the name of Mick Jagger's first band?
- Where was David Lee Roth born?
- Name one supermodel Axl Rose has been romantically linked to?
There you go. That should give you enough of a head start on the rest of the crowd. Those are some of the harder questions you will encounter tomorrow morning so start cheating now and get yourself ready for tomorrow morning. You will call 203-775-9595 and be asked 5 questions. You get em all right and you will be off to Metlife Stadium on July 23rd to see Guns and Roses. Good luck.