Unique Burger Joint Coming To Federal Road
Move over McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's, there's a new sheriff in town. The name is Burgerim, and there's a new location coming soon to Federal Road in Danbury.
Now Burgerim, is not just your ordinary burger joint, it's about sliders and making it your way. If you've ever eaten at a White Castle, this is kind of like a gourmet version, from what I gather. Each Burgerim burger is yours for the building. You can choose from an uno, duo, trio, or 16 pack of their gourmet 2.8 oz. patties and customize each one. There's plenty to choose from like Wagyu beef and pineapple to veggie and a sunny side up egg — I have no beef with that!
Here's a little history: the first Burgerim Restaurant opened in 2011, and since then, there are more then 80 franchise locations throughout the country, with one of the newest locations opening soon on Federal Road.
You'll find Burgerim adjacent to Dunkin Donuts' new location at 7 Federal Road in Brookfield, right where Pizza Hut used to be. There are also plans to open Connecticut locations in Glastonbury, Manchester, and Meriden.
Once they open, you can count on me paying them a visit, so check back for our exclusive video.
Read More Local Stories:
- Large Reward Offered After Brewster Man Found Dead on I-84 in Danbury
- Police: Connecticut Man Robbed a Bank to Impress Taylor Swift
- Your Chance To Win Up To $5,000 or see Jason Aldean in NYC is Here
- High Drama at Political Forum in Brookfield Monday Night
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry