Top 5 Locations to Get a Hot Shave and Haircut in Danbury
There is absolutely nothing better than a professional hot shave and haircut performed by an experienced barber.
I remember when a men's barbershop opened on Route 7 in Ridgefield called American Male. Unfortunately it closed down many years ago and now a Subway Shop stands in its place. You're not able to order a hot shave from the ladies behind the counter, but they do make an amazing 6 inch tuna sub on honey oat bread with lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, spinach, lots of onions, and sweet onion sauce sprinkled with salt and pepper. But I digress.
If you've never experienced a hot shave from a professional barber, then you haven't experienced Face Nirvana! Here are 5 of the best barber shops that offer hot shaves in the I-95 listening area.
- Dave's Barbershop - Located at 70 Newtown Road in Danbury. Yelp reviewers give Daves' a 4.5/5 - Call 203-456-3545.
- Robert's Barber Shop - Located at 18 Mill Plain Road in Danbury, Robert's earns a 4.8/5 on Yelp. Call 203-746-9987
- Elian's Barber Shop - Located at 10 Federal Road in Danbury. Elians' earns a 4/5 with Yelp reviewers. Call 203-778-1845.
- Tom's Barber Shop - Located at 21 Front Street in Patterson, NY. Toms' earns a 4/5 on both Yelp and Google. Call 845-878-3585.
- Peter's North End Barber Shop - Located at 1 Padanaram Road in the North Street Shopping Center. Peters' earns a 4/5 with Yelp and Google reviewers. Call 203-748-9497.
Speaking of hot shaves, has your wife or girlfriend ever asked you to shave her legs? Just curious!
Read all my stuff right here at i95rock.com and also on the I-95 Facebook Page, and we’re asking you nicely to tune in to The Ethan and Lou Morning Show from 5:30 to 10am Monday through Friday. C’mon, give us a shot, sure we’re idiots but we’re funny! Listen live at i95rock.com/listenlive.