14 Crucial Survival Tips for Inauguration Weekend
I'm being brutally honest when I say that some Trump haters will need a helpful list of suggestions to survive inauguration weekend.
If you're someone like my wife who makes a scrunchy face and occasionally utters expletives every time she sees, listens to, or reads about Trump, this handy list of Inauguration Survival Tips will come in handy.
- Do not talk to anyone who disagrees with your political views.
- Do not resort to violence or you will be jailed.
- Do not bite, kick, punch, spit, or shoot another person.
- Do not look or post on Facebook.
- Do not assume it's the end of the world and then act like it.
- Do not be a proponent for assassinating the new President.
- Do not assemble in large crowds of people you don't know.
- Definitely do not grab anyone by the P word.
- Do not say any word, in full, that most individuals reduce to a single letter.
- Do not Google Molotov Cocktail.
- Do not Google pipe bomb.
- Do not leave your baggage unattended.
- If you see something, say something.
- Stay indoors and smoke trees.
These Inauguration Survival Tips can also be implemented, as needed, over the next four years. You're welcome.