Some Dunkin’ Donuts Favorites Disappear From Their Menu
I guess you could say, "America runs on less Dunkin in 2018."
If you were a fan of the Dunkin' Strawberry-Banana Smoothie, it's now a Dunkin' menu casualty along with some optional muffin, bagel, and cream cheese selections.
According to Boston.com, the Canton-based chain has decided to shrink down their menu, but DON'T PANIC — Dunkin' Donuts is not going away, just some of their menu items.
Dunkin' Donuts is thinning out their menu in an effort to streamline its menu and service. Company spokeswoman Michelle King told the Boston Globe:
Through extensive consumer research our customers have told us that our menu was too complex and confusing.
Bad news if you were a Dunkin' sandwich fan because their turkey, chicken, tuna salad, chicken salad, steak, and biscuit sandwiches will all disappear.
Dunkin' Donuts, for many Americans, is a daily part of life, just ask my wife. Whenever she's out and about she hits the drive-thru for a medium coffee and chocolate glazed donut and I'm a medium coffee and glazed stick kinda guy.
Read More Local Stories:
- Mark Boughton Keeps Promise, Makes Official Announcement On the Air
- WARNING: Watch for Dangerous Thin Ice on Candlewood Lake
- Greater Danbury Restaurants Named CT's Best in 12 Categories
- Winter Playground Officially Opens for Connecticut Residents
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
Bonus: Five Guys on Federal Rd. Mysteriously Closes:
Bonus: The Hatters' Monument in Danbury, CT Is Unveiled