Skynyrd Trivia Question Preview for Tomorrow – August 17
Ethan and Lou's Rock and Roll Trivia is back. This time is your chance to score Lynyrd Skynyrd tickets for Mohegan Sun for October the 16th.
This will be going all week long. I never make this game easy. You need to answer five questions of varying difficulty correct and if you do, the tickets are yours. This morning's winner was Todd Schoeller from New Milford, CT. Todd had no help. He answered all the questions without knowing any in advance. You have the luxury of previewing some of the questions I will ask for tomorrow's round of questions. It's like an open book test and here they are:
- What is the date of the plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zandt and other members?
- Lynyrd Skynyrd released an album three days before the plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zandt and other members. The early pressings of the album featured the band members engulfed in flame on the album art. What is the name of the album?
- Give me one of the names the band used before settling on Lynyrd Skynyrd?
- Where did the name for the Van Halen 5150 album come from?
- Who was the youngest member of the Beatles?
- Woodstock was held on a dairy farm, who was the owner?
There you are, a little preview of what you may encounter tomorrow on the Ethan and Lou morning show. Do your homework and increase your chances of picking up those tickets from I-95.