Prom is Tomorrow, Let’s Get Sweaty!
Get your tickets HERE. The Prom is back for the third year and we are headed to the Amber Room Colonnade in Danbury, CT. Just 35 bucks gets you appetizers, full buffet dinner, live music and your first two drinks for free.
Things you need to know:
- After your first two free drinks, it's a "cash bar" in the most literal sense. They take cash only.
- I am going a little more casual than in past years. Two reasons, I want to be comfortable while I am sweating but I also wanna make our guests who don't feel like getting dressed up feel comfortable. AGAIN, you are not required to dress up.
- There will be a prize for Prom King and Queen.
- I'm not really going to sweat on you. I associate dancing with sweat, it's just my way of saying we are going to dance and have fun.
- We have air conditioning. This was a question we got from one of the listeners, it seems like a slam dunk but you never know.
- We are going to have a blast.
You know you have nothing better going on tomorrow night so call your friends, get your tickets and come out for a great night of food and music.
Read more local stories:
Who Will Lou Be Taking to 3rd annual Second Chance Prom?
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously