5 Connecticut Craiglist Items That Will Better Your Life For Free
You can get anything you want at Craigslist.com, from an adulterous affair to goods and services to a job and even free stuff too.
Taking a look at Craigslist Connecticut, here's the skinny on some of that free action.
1. A Bunch of Junk - Drive to Winsted and pick up your free bunch of junk which includes various useless scrap metal.
2. Free Banana Boxes - Who doesn't need free banana boxes? They're sturdy and have handles too! Perfect for transporting cats and small yippy dogs.
3. Free Full Size Mattress and Box Spring - Always a great idea to bring a used mattress into the house. This thing could be infested with bed bugs or God knows what. Here's the bonus, it's propped up next to a garbage dumpster.
4. Free White Fish Tank Gravel - C'mon, can't you just throw this crap away?! Pack up the family, fill up the picnic basket and let's make a day of it by driving to Goshen to pick up stinky 'Fish Tank Gravel.' C'mon!!
5. Free Ugly Umbrella - The previous owner is just trying to clear out his shed to make room for more useful junk, which means you're invited to schlep to New Hartford to buy the world's ugliest umbrella. Again, can't we all agree to throw certain items where they belong, in a landfill?!
There's five to get you started. You can find valuable, useless, junk on Craigslist all over the country. You're welcome!