Police: There’s a Shrimp Thief on the Loose in New Milford
Just because you're an alleged crook doesn't mean you can't be a superfan of delicious crustaceans.
Scene of the Crime: Super Stop N' Shop on Rt.7 in New Milford
Confiscated Items: - 2-pound bag of shrimp and a 12 pack of Stella beer
The Alleged Bandit: - Still on-the-lam
According to the News Times, New Milford Police are asking you to keep an eye out for a white male with brown hair wearing a black t-shirt and khaki pants. If you think you've spotted this suspected shrimp bandit, please call Officer Arnold at 860-355-3133.
Other ways to identify this guy would be to keep an eye out for a bottle of Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce in his front pocket. Another clue, possibility, is that he just might be a Jimmy Buffett fan as evidenced by this lyric in his song Margaritaville
Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing, smell those shrimp they're beginning to boil.
Seriously, if you recognize this dude or have any information at all, call 860-355-3133.
Read More Local Stories:
- Brookfield Woman Killed in Hit and Run, Police Seek Driver
- Danbury City Council Member Passes Just Days Before Election
- Danbury Police: Four CT Men Arrested in Church Hill Shooting Case
- Police Continue Search for Danbury Woman Two Weeks Later
- Danbury Police + Dept. of Labor Close Three Area Businesses
New Fairfield Home on Candlewood With a Different Bathroom for Each Day
i95's Salute to Seniors: Rona Rothhouse of Bethel