Our New Radio Station Challenge: Pee in the Dark
Our employers are quite the progressive group. They are always challenging us to break out of our comfort zone and try new things. The latest, is peeing in the dark. I'm always down for a good test of my own boundaries.
Anyone who has ever seen one of these energy saving light switches knows what I am talking about. About twice a year, this thing goes rogue and just does not work. This morning was one of those glorious times.
You see, you turn the regular, old school switch on and nothing happens. Then, you hit the little button on the bottom right. The light turns on like magic. That's when you unbutton and start your business. And THEN, the light shuts off.
If it's not your first rodeo, you can get 5% of your urine in the receptacle. That's the best percentage you can pull off, even if you are a pee-pee sniper. If you love a good personal challenge, drop by and relieve yourself here at the i95 studios.
Read More About Life According to Lou Milano:
- Solar Panels on Candlewood Mountain in New Milford - Yes or No?
- Apple Picking = Huge Scam!
- Remembering the Cameo Theater in Brewster
- Struggling Matrix Center in Danbury Gets MUCH Needed Lease Renewal
- CT Man Lands in Big Trouble for Trying to Impress Radio Personality
- Don't Say 'Freshman' in This CT Campus — It's a Bad Word