July 4th Fireworks In and Near Danbury!
Planning on checking out fireworks in the area? Here's what's going on and where! All fireworks take place at dusk unless otherwise noted.
THURSDAY, July 3rd
- DERBY- along the Housatonic River- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- NAUGATUCK- Old Firehouse Road, Downtown Naugatuck MOVED TO SUNDAY 7/6
- NORWALK- Calf Pasture Beach MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- SHELTON- Riverwalk Veteran's Park MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- STAMFORD- Cummings park- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- STRATFORD- Short Beach - MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- WESTPORT- Compo Beach- MOVED TO MONDAY 7/7
FRIDAY, July 4th
- BREWSTER- Viewing from Independent Way Shopping Center
- FAIRFIELD- Jennings/ Penfield Beach- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- MIDDLEBURY- Quassy Amusement Park- MOVED TO SUNDAY 7/6
- NEW CANAAN- Waveny Park - MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- RIDGEFIELD- Ridgefield High School- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/12
- WASHINGTON- Shepaug High School MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- WESTON- Weston Middle School- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
- WILTON- Wilton High School- MOVED TO SATURDAY 7/5
SATURDAY, July 5th
- DANBURY FAIR - Moved from original date of Thursday...
- DARIEN- Darien High School
- GREENWICH- Greenwich Point Park
- KENT NY- Over Lake Carmel
- LAKEVILLE- Lime Rock Park
- NEW MILFORD- Fireworks shot off on Fort Hill. Viewing at Young's Field and the Town Green.