Excuses for Not Going to the Ethan and Lou Second Chance Prom and Why They Suck
We will have a buffet dinner, cash bar with your first two drinks on us, an ice cream dessert, and a photo booth. All you gotta do is buy your tickets here for just 35 bucks. We are going to get wild.
I have already identified some excuses people may make for not going. I have also identified why those excuses are lame and not applicable. They are as follows:
- "I don't have a date" - Get over it, ask someone, there are people everywhere. If you can't find a date, we will find one for you.
- "I have a family thing" - Your family is annoying. They all are and they are not going anywhere, tell em' I said go pound sand.
- "I don't want to rent a tux or buy a dress" - Then don't. Just come in your friggin' sweatpants, we don't care.
- "I'm afraid Lou will try and make out with me" - I will. Trust me, you will love it.
- "I don't know what the Ethan and Lou show is" - Get to know us, we are awesome.
- "I don't have a car" - Take the bus
- "My kids have a thing" - Enough with your kids, it's time to take care of you.
- "I think prom is stupid" - You have not been to ours, it's awesome.
- "I don't like to dance" - Neither do I. Have a few drinks and reconsider.
There you go, your excuses are not valid. Do better, reevaluate your life, get tickets, grab your LOVER and let's get greasy. Oh, and by the way, if you don't plan on coming to the prom, and none of the above excuses apply to you, here's me telling Ethan exactly what will happen to you:
What Happens if You Don't Come to our Prom?