CT State Police: Female Inmate Charged After Escape Attempt
Does anyone really think they'll be successful in their prison break?
In a good news bad news scenario. First the good news in the state of Connecticut about the prison system.
Now the bad news.
According to ctpost.com a female Connecticut prisoner is facing new charges after she allegedly tried to escape from the York Correctional Center in Niantic. You know no good is going to come from trying to make a break for it, ever.
Police say 24-year-old Caitlin Roncalli got access to the prison yard and then was trying to climb a fence when she was spotted and quickly stopped. So now, on top of the original reason she was in the Correctional Center, Roncalli has also been charged with escape from a correctional institution.
I know it begs the question, girl, what the hell were you thinking? But clearly if you're in prison to begin with, making good decisions is probably not your strong suit.
Read More Local Stories:
- Who's In and Who's Out - Elections Bring Winds of Change to Local Towns
- Did Danbury Republicans Violate State Election Laws?
- Brookfield Woman Killed in Hit & Run, Police Seek Driver
- Police Continue Search for Danbury Woman Two Weeks Later
- Danbury Police + Dept. of Labor Close Three Area Businesses
New Fairfield Home on Candlewood With a Different Bathroom for Each Day
Watch a Special Edition of Ethan & Lou's "Missed Headlines" Segment