Danbury Police Look for A Few Good Men and Women
If you ever had the dream of becoming a Danbury Police Officer, the Danbury Police Department might be looking for you.
Once again, the City of Danbury Police Department will be seeking Connecticut P.O.S.T. Certified Lateral Entry Police Officers. As their Facebook post suggests:
Interested in working for one of the country's safest cities? Danbury PD has just what you're looking for.
Applicants must pass a battery of tests including but not limited to, a written exam and a physical. The City of Danbury encourages qualified women and minorities to apply.
Applications will be accepted through www.policeapp.com for a $25 fee starting on January 22, 2018 and will close February 12, 2018. The written examination will be held on February 17, 2018.
- Must be a current CT P.O.S.T. Certified Police Officer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 21 years of age by the application closing date
- U.S. Citizen
- 20/50 vision in each eye, correctable to 20/20 in each eye and normal hearing without use of any hearing aid or device
- No Felony, Class A or Class B Misdemeanor Convictions
Here's some more information courtesy of the Danbury PD:
Please direct any questions regarding this job to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203)797-4598.
Read More Local Stories:
Bonus: Five Guys on Federal Rd. Mysteriously Closes:
Bonus: The Hatters' Monument in Danbury, CT Is Unveiled