Call the Zoo — The Wacky Morning Show Plunges Faces in Snow
It seems that all anyone wants to talk about is the cold and the snow. I tried fighting it but it's a lost battle. Sometimes you have to relent and give the people the garbage they want. You wanna talk weather?
How about the health benefits of the cold? I did some research this morning, A.K.A. I Googled it, and I found a website called drhealthbenefits.com They say cold weather is good for a lot. Among the 17 benefits they listed were that the cold can cure diarrhea and insomnia.
We thought if the cold is so healthy, how can we get super-cold and super-healthy? I figured sticking our stupid faces in the snow would get the job done. Enjoy:
Now that you watched this video and read this blog, go ahead and leave a comment. If you say anything about "yellow snow" for any reason, you're not tall enough to ride this ride. Do us all a favor, and skip it.
Read More Stories:
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
- Connecticut's Photos of the First Big Snowstorm of 2018
- Things You Can Get Away With During a Snowstorm That Are Otherwise Frowned Upon
- Vacationing CT Family Comes Home to a Frozen House
- Danbury's Role in the 'Separation of Church and State'
Bonus Video: Lou Sneak Attacks Ethan With Snow Balls