Are You Kidding Me? CT May Not Be Done With Snow Yet
Spring is here, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and it's a beautiful weekend with temperatures making it to the 50's.
However, as we always say "if you don't like the weather in New England, wait 5 minutes." Mother Nature may unleash one more insult on us by dumping a couple of inches of snow on our area Sunday night into Monday morning.
After uttering several unprintable words, I checked Accuweather, CTWeather, the Weather Channel and NBC Connecticut. Unfortunately they all seem to be in agreement that we'll get a couple inches of the white stuff Sunday night into Monday morning. The general consensus is about 1-3 inches of snow.
If there's any good news to be had, it's that Monday's temperatures should make it to the upper 40's, helping to ensure that most of it will be gone by Monday afternoon. Hopefully that will be it and we can get on with Spring. "April Showers" should mean rain at this point.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: